Loading

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real


Is bad to keep a dream even you have to wait a bit longer it become real? I had read few books series by Robert T. Kiyosaki or more known as Rich Dad. The answer to my questions , it’s not a mistake to keep a dream even you have to wait it become reality.

Now I still dreaming how can I get the iPhone because for those in same situation with me cannot afford to pay much for this great gadget, iPhone4. Now it become easier and open the opportunities for us who cannot pay cash , DiGi give a chance for us to make the dream become real. We can use credit card with 0 interest and pay back as low as RM 102.16. Now our dream seem turning into reality and believe me one day DiGi iPhone 4 will be mine for Real.

Below is the details of 0% Interest Easy Payment Plan (EPP) with selected banks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More