Loading

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me




I was dreaming to get an iPhone long time ago, but since I have limited financial budget I still dreaming to have an iPhone. There are few series of iPhone and the latest is iPhone4 . Everybody talk about this new gadget and I was interested to know what are the advantage of this new model from the older model. Yes I admit I’m still dreaming for this iPhone4 and hope one day I my dream will turn into reality.

Yes… as I said before … im still keep my dream to have an iPhone in the future. Keeping this dream will give me motivation to get more hard work and start saving for iPhone. For those who in a situation as me, lets study what make everyone talk about this great gadget, Iphone4.


New features in iPhone4 are :
Face Time”. iPhone 4 makes video calling a reality. See your friends while you talk to them and make phone calls like you've never seen before. iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi.

Retina display” It's the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-rresolution phone screen ever. With four times the pixel count of the previous iPhone, images and text are amazingly crisp.

Multitasking” Run multiple apps at the same time and switch between them instantly. All without sacrificing performance or battery life.
“HD video recording” Now you'll always have a great HD video camera with you. Record, edit, and share HD video right on iPhone 4.

5-megapixel camera” Photography on iPhone 4 takes a giant leap forward. The 5-megapixel camera includes a 5x digital zoom, a built-in LED flash, and improved low-light performance.

If I was asked what is your dream? My answer is … DiGi iPhone 4 Me . Why I choose Digi even there are another service provider offered an iPhone4. The answer is simple… since I get my handphone , I already use Digi and I was satisfied with it. Get more great reward from Digi and never have a downtime compare to the other teleco service provider. My mum always borrow my phone especially during a celebration session because the Blue teleco always down.(cannot call because line was busy and calling rate also expensive). Lest dream…….. DiGi iPhone 4 Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More