Loading

Monday, September 29, 2008

Result Gameweek 6 , Fantasy Premier League


myteamw6

Here is my result for week 6, got 41 points. Remember in my previous post, i just got 33 point. Thanks to my friend giving me a tips to select who have high chance for score as a captain, its works. :) I'm still looking another tips how to get more points, so guys if u know any this please share it with me. My plan for this week, i want to buy another player, if possible. Another option is i will make some analysis on the matches on week 7 and select a team that will have a potential to win in their match. This will help me to select who is the player i need to put in my team. There will be a risk in what i'm going to do but its not very high. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More