Loading

Friday, September 5, 2008

Miwako Idol Taiwan


I got an email from my friend send me the picture of Miwako. I call Miwako because I didn’t know the real name. The subject of this email is Miwako Idol Taiwan - she's 22 but looks like 3. OMG… is really true? She just looks like a doll.is she already 22 years old.

I was interested to know about she (Miwako Idol Taiwan), I google it but the result was disappoint. I cannot get any information or story about her, everyone just post her picture without details. What I want to know about her are:

1. Is that real pictures or magic of photoshop?
2. If the pictures real, I want to know how is her weight and height?
3. Is she have a love one?
4. Did her have a normal cycle life as a women.. (did she period)

Here is the pictures... enjoy to watch em'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Eddie said...

There is a few possibilities.

1.Plastic surgery
2.Natural
3.Picture edited

Anonymous said...

i'm still wondering either it natural or just a magic of photoshop.

Vicky 刘宁 said...

erm, eye big contact lense?? her baby fat is natural i think

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More