Loading

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Google’s 10Th Birthday



Today I saw something different with google logo. Birthday party logo, but the things really capture me in the logo is there is “!”. What wrong with this google, is that they following yahoo? That is my main question. When I click on that “!” I saw “Google’s 10Th Birthday”. Wah !!! I had use google a lot but I didn’t know his birthday. Then I do some research using my number one search engine, google (usually I call it Uncle Google).

Google domain was registered on 15 September 1997 and celebrate their first birthday a year latter. They celebrated on September 7, the date of the company's incorporation, until 2005. Since 2005 ,they've celebrated on September 27.

Haapy Birthday Google.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More