Loading

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sabahan Bloggers Gathering (SBG) 2008


Sabahan Bloggers Gathering (SBG) had been attending 125 bloggers or it might more than that, watch list here. I believe this gathering had been going smooth and very entertaining. I my self actually already planning joining that gathering but there is a few things I cannot leave behind and need to finish urgently. I do believe there will be another gathering in the future and I hope I can join the bloggers gathering crowd in the future.


image taken from puadede.com


Coagulations to SBG team manage to arrange the gathering successfully, without your commitment this gathering won’t born. Below is the back bone of SBG.Thanks also to the sponsorship for this gathering.



Below is some of the pictures before SBG started. Image was taken from caneeliea blog. She is one of the SBG team members (organizer I guess) .





Watch some of the SBG pictures, click links below. It just a few blog that I had read their post, from what I had read, I can conclude this gathering had been run pretty well.

puadede.com
bananakk.blogspot.com
singingcoconut.blogspot.com
osindak.com
perrylim.blogspot.com

*if you have a pictures of SBG in your blog and want to share it with us, leave a comment, do not forget to give your URL. i will update this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More