Loading

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New model from Proton – Proton MSX


I had read in a few blog and forum discuss about this new model from proton, Proton MSX. This design and concept is adapted from Lotus APX. APX stands for "Aluminium Performance Crossover" but MSX I didn’t know?

I’m not an expert talking about car especially when come to the engine performance. I will not talking about the performance about this new proton model car, Proton MSX lets the picture speak by it self.

Here is some of the picture of Proton MSX and Lotus APX. Try to identify the different for this two car model. As I can see, it 100% same but, the different is only the logo. Soon maybe there is more and more people talking about Proton MSX and we will know more about this new car model from proton.

APX
apx

MSX
msx

APX
apx1

MSX
msx1

APX

apx3

MSX

Photobucket

Comparison
compare

I just wondering how much the price(on the road) of Proton MSX.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More