Loading

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My SEO experiment - get listed in google first page just after publish blog post


Traffic is very important in website or blog. I had read many tips and apply the tips and trick on how to increase traffic in my blog. How we can generate traffic, the easier way is from search engine. People will type of what value they want and when it relevant to your content, search engine will point to your web or blog. In a simple word traffic is the amount of user who visits your blog. Higher traffic will open the opportunity to make money online, believe me on this.

One of blogs, starznews.blogspot.com was optimized on search engine optimization ,SEO . I had make some changes on blog post title, use HTML Meta Tags and few coding changers. I run a test by copy paste the title from naffnang blog “Mini Gathering for Sabahan Nuffnangers” and google it. Here is the result and my target is to get listed on the first page .


Just after push publish button on my blog, I do the search again and the result is very surprisingly , my blog was on rank four and five. I beat all other blog except the authorized blog, nuffnang. Guess what happened if I do the searching by using the quote “Mini Gathering for Sabahan Nuffnangers” .

Since I had some experience on SEO optimizations and test it on my blog , in future I will share some tips how to make your blog or web SEO friendly.


5 comments:

SEO Company Bangladesh said...

I think for every online business, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the core mantra of success in the business. It is the process by which a search engine optimizer brings a business website to rank highly among major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. The process of SEO is very beneficial to drive more and more traffic to a website and that turns in to revenue. Unique content, relevant keywords and link popularity are the major factors to provide high rank in any search engine.

Unknown said...

v

MakeRank said...

Thanks for sharing such useful information regarding SEO experiment now it can do some good for mine website too. It is a very important part of SEO Process.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing..SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering.Top Social Bookmarking sites

Sophie Grace said...

your website is really good. We do appreciate your give good results. If you want to find Popular Hashtags on Tik Tok Video, please check link tiktok viewer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More