Loading

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Download email address from your facebook account


I am always wondering if I can download email address of my friends on facebook. I had spent few days searching the way how I can download all my friends’ hosted email on facebook. We all know the email security of facebook, not easy to get.
Some of you might didn’t know how important this email list. If you want to know how to make money fast, the email address list is one of the answers.
We can use yahoo to get all email address from all your friends on facebook account.

Steps to download email address from your facebook account.
1.Login into your yahoo account
2.Select contact
3.Import
4.Select facebook
5.Follow the screen instructions
6.Select tools
7.Export.
8.Download the email list

Video below might explain to you in details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More