Loading

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

how to reinstate your Celcom number


Most Malaysian will use more than one phone number as mine. I had used celcom and get another digi number. Since the digi calling rate are cheaper than the celcom, then i decided to use digi. I still want to keep my celcom number because this number usually use for offical purpose. But i had made mistake did not top up almost three months and get suspended.


Here are the easiest steps to reinstate your celcom suspended number. Go to celcom center and purchase to up card RM 100.00 and get the request from from the reception counter. Just wait for your turn and i had get back my number less than 5 minutes.

The main reason why i need to get back my number... its a GOLDEN number... (+_;) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More