Loading

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sun will rise for 36 hours continuously for 36 hrs (1.5 days)


Coming October 17, 2008 the sun will rise continuously for 36 hrs (1.5 days). During this time the US countries will be dark for 1.5 days.
It will convert 3 days into 2 big days. It will happen once in 2400 yrs. We're very lucky to see this. Forward it to all your friends.

Did you guys get this email? One of my friends told me and I try to find more information in the internet. I got many result while using google as search engine. This topic had been discussed actively in the internet. Most of the comment I read, it just a rumor. This rumor appears to have come from India, so it means to say that the sun will rise for 36 hours over India, and the Americas will be dark for the same amount of time. Not that this makes the rumor any less nonsensical. The only way for this rumor to come true would be if the earth stopped rotating. I didn’t believe this rumor because there is no official announcement but if it happen then I will not going to my bed on October 17. I will enjoy the sun rise for 36 hours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More