Loading

Monday, February 4, 2008

My life


Hi… how your days going on? My life always busy and it been a long time I didn’t make a post here because of commitment for my job. Now I realize everybody is always busy everyday and 24 hours might not enough. Time management is very important because it will affect our life. Now I start understand how life after school and it not easy as I thought. Yea… got a job is the best thing but you have to think how your life lives on. I have to think about my home, car and foods. Lucky I didn’t have girlfriend now, so no need to think how I’m gonna spent her especially going for a date. I really appreciate if you can share how you manage your time and money.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More