Loading

Monday, February 18, 2008

The hollow logo : ESPN apologizing to FAM


Last Saturday ESPN had been apologizing to FAM because using the wrong logo. ESPN had been searching the FAM logo but pick the wrong logo. The logo was modify, the sad looking tiger with one of the back leg bandaged and the name was not spared, it was changed from “Bolasepak” (Football) to “Kenasepak” (Kicked).

Here is some of the post in my shout box.

mijie: cebat beri penjelasan kepada semua
16 Feb 08, 11:55

mijie: dalam utusan hari ni keluar berita ESPN MINTA MAAF DGN FAM, gara2 logo yg salah di letakkan...then bila aku cari logo tu kat internet....rupa2 nya logo tu espn amik dari ko nyer blog...wahai owner....


I will make an explanation here, I made this post because I really disappointed with the Malaysian team performance Asian Cup. When I search on the internet, I had find this logo and made a post about it. I believe thousand blogs had made a post with same topic but here is only three that I had found by using google image search. The post was made on July 18, 2007 by buduuu.wordpress.com and on Sunday, July 22, 2007 by kaitorword.blogspot.com and MONDAY, JULY 23, 2007 BY kenny-ng.blogspot.com.

If the picture was taken from my blog, I really apologize To FAM and ESPN.

You can read the report in www.utusan.com.my

Here is the original logo for FAM


the hollow logo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More