Loading

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Kisses and body gestures


Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready
Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever"
Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything
Kiss on the Cheek = "You look so cute."
Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"

What the gesture means...
Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"
Slap on the Azz= "That's mine"
Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"
Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain like you"
Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"
Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice--
Dont ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone while reading this,you're definitely in Love.

*copy & paste this to your friendster,Myspace or email to someone you really miss. It's work :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More