Loading

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Create an Animated Gif Using Photoshop


I have a big question playing in my mind, how to create an animated pictures such as gif. I had try few software to created gif / animated but all the software I used will end with the expire trial. One of my friend said, photoshop also can be sue to create an animated image or gif. Then I had search few tutorial on the internet.

Below is a link for that tutorial How to Create an Animated Gif Using Photoshop.



Below is few animated or gif image that I had created using photoshop. Need to learn more .. if you guys have any interesting photoshop tutorial please let me know.







*click to enlarge pictures..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More