Loading

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor 1st Malaysian Going To Space



Congratulations Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor you had makes Malaysia proud and show to the world Malaysia Boleh. This is another gift to Malaysia which is celebrating its 50th anniversary of independence this year.There are three members in a first team going to International Satellite Station (ISS), Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, Yuri Malanchenko and Peggy Whitson. They are going to space tonight around 9.21 PM (Malaysian Time) and it will show live in TV1, TV3 and astro channel 588.



To all Malaysians ,
I am truly honored and grateful to all the wishes that I have been getting from all walks of life . The messages keep on pouring in and at this moment , it truly helps me emotionally to prepare myself mentally for my journey to space. Believe me , I read every word of it and it really touches me to do my very best for the nation. I promise to make Malaysia proud. That's a promise I plan to keep !
Many asked me what kind of food am I bringing to space ? The followings are the menu that has been approved and will be brought up to the ISS.

Biryani Chicken
Satay Ayam
Rendang Tok
Sliced dried Mango
Banana rolls
Tempe
Ginger Jelly
Roselle Granola Bar
Kuih Raya Bangkit

......Dr. Sheikh


Read more on angkasan programme


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More